After deciding to install a solar system in your home or office, it’s essential that you have a reputable, reliable and experienced company on hand to do the job. Here at Solar Panels Melbourne, we have ensured that our solar installation teams have more than a decade’s experience behind them. This provides you with peace of mind in knowing that your installation will be done correctly – the first time round.
A Fully Accredited Company
When shopping around between solar installation companies, a number of people make the mistake of trying to get the job done at the lowest possible price. However, this can be detrimental in that they could be setting themselves up for a significant amount of frustration at a later stage.
Many companies offering pricing that is substantially lower than that of their competitors may be hiring what is defined as ‘cheap labour’ to get the job done. When this happens, employees are usually not qualified, accredited or experienced, which means that there is a strong possibility of your solar system not being installed according to current safety standards and building codes.
Here at Solar Panels Melbourne, we pride ourselves in only hiring accredited installers and we are also fully insured. This means that the only thing you will have to worry about is looking forward to being able to reduce your home’s electricity consumption substantially once your new solar system has been installed and set up.
Most property owners aren’t aware of the fact that when they have a solar system installed, an electrician will be required to perform part of the job. Whenever the services of an electrician are required, it is crucial to ensure that they be fully licensed as well as experienced in installing these units.
Failure to do so can result in a home owner’s insurance claim being voided in the event of anything going wrong. This can include a fire caused by an electrical fault that is traced back to the solar installation or even a flooded home that is the result of a poorly-installed solar hot water system.
Before we permit any of the electrical part of a solar installation to take place, we ensure that the electrician on site is fully licensed and accredited. This helps ensure that your home owner’s insurance remains intact and that all aspects of the installation are performed according to current Australian Safety Standards.
Solar Services We Offer
1. Residential Solar Panels Melbourne
Two package options are available when opting for our residential solar installation service. When requesting an installation, our team will assess your family’s needs and provide you with relevant information to help you choose the right option. We also offer a 2 year insurance option, which can be upgraded to 7 years – this can be discussed at the time of purchase.
2. Commercial Solar Panels Melbourne
With regards to equipment, we are able to offer our business clients a range of options when it comes to taking their business off-grid. Some of the options we install include hybrid and grid-connect systems and ground or rooftop mount systems. Our experts can perform system design on your behalf to ensure that you get the most out of your system. An array of network feasibility studied and financial forecasting can be carried out as well, ensuring that you obtain the best value for money possible.
Benefits of having a Solar Installation Performed
When installing a solar system in your home or at your business premises, you will be able to enjoy a wide range of long-term benefits, including:
- A significant reduction in your property’s energy bills
- A tremendous return on investment (ROI)
- In most cases, government incentives are made available to property owners who go solar
- You can usually add a substantial amount of value to the price of your property in the event of it being sold
- In the event that you are self-employed, you may be able to qualify for a range of solar-related tax deductions after installation
- You will be using a renewable form of energy instead of having to rely solely on electricity, so you can enjoy peace of mind in knowing that you and your newly installed solar system will be doing your bit to preserve the environment
Why Allow Us to Perform Your Solar Installation?
Ensuring that you choose the right solar company to perform your installation can seem like a daunting task. However, when working with us, you can not only be sure of receiving the best level of customer service possible; we only use the best quality products as well. In addition, we provide the following benefits:
- Competitive pricing and payment plans
- Dedicated after sales service and support
- Warranty claims are dealt with on your behalf
- All of the products we use have been thoroughly tested to ensure that they provide maximum efficiency at all times
- Our experienced and licensed team members will be able to answer any questions you may have pertaining to your new solar installation – in other words, you have a single point of call in the event that you have enquiries or you require additional work to be done on your system at any time
Serving you with Integrity
Here at Solar Panels Melbourne, we not only ensure that all of our installation technicians are licensed and accredited; you as our customer will always be treated utmost integrity and honesty throughout the installation process and afterwards. In addition, all of the products installed by us are of the best possible quality, ensuring that you will enjoy many years’ use from them. Our company has received accreditation from the Clean Energy Council and Energy Safe Victoria as well.
If you have decided to install a solar system at your home or business premises but haven’t been sure who to contact, call our professional and reliable team at Solar Panels Melbourne today. We will do everything possible to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your new solar installation from day one. Give us a call to schedule a consultation today.